Everyone is dead except for... an egg. Humanity is depending on you to make sure this egg survives. Balance power and precision in Terri-Fried, a game made in 72-hours with raylib for Ludum Dare 46!
- Right click and drag your mouse to form a trajectory for the egg, and release the mouse button to send it flying!
- The game ends when the egg falls in the boiling lava. To get a high score, aim for the falling platforms and collect as many coins as you can!
- Saving and loading are only supported on the standalone Windows build.
- The web build is currently broken on Firefox.
- The web build has a bug that occurs when dragging your cursor out of the window while holding down the mouse button.
- Sound is disabled by default on the PSP build due to performance issues, but it can be enabled by pressing select during the splash screen (not recommended).
If you want a more detailed explanation of how Terri-Fried was made and ported to all of these platforms, I made a timestamped video explaining the entire process!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Funny arcade-style game. I never got a grip on the physics, but it was fun just launching the egg all around! Personal high score: 5
Thanks for trying it out! The physics/controls could definitely be improved but I'm glad you had fun regardless :)
mfw wii port but no linux port :(
neat game though!