it doesn't work why better on Android, I wanted to play it. I guess I'll need to buy a new nintendo 3ds that's capatanle with ds games, or a switch
Everyone is dead except for... an egg. Humanity is depending on you to make sure this egg survives. Balance power and precision in Terri-Fried, a game made in 72-hours with raylib for Ludum Dare 46!
- Right click and drag your mouse to form a trajectory for the egg, and release the mouse button to send it flying!
- The game ends when the egg falls in the boiling lava. To get a high score, aim for the falling platforms and collect as many coins as you can!
- Saving and loading are only supported on the standalone Windows build.
- The web build is currently broken on Firefox.
- The web build has a bug that occurs when dragging your cursor out of the window while holding down the mouse button.
- Sound is disabled by default on the PSP build due to performance issues, but it can be enabled by pressing select during the splash screen (not recommended).
If you want a more detailed explanation of how Terri-Fried was made and ported to all of these platforms, I made a timestamped video explaining the entire process!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Just installed this game on my ds!
It crashes on boot.
Maybe, because I hve a PAL console or sth
I put it on my R4 card
3ds port when?
I am gonna try to port it to 3ds using citro2d.
3ds plays nds games
Doesn't work on Firefox, but works on chromium based browsers (Edge).
What do I do to install the game on a DSI XL/LL because I have heard DSI's don't support many manual Downloads...
Overall my question is can I download it on a DSI XL/LL.PLZ Answer
I have tried installing game on PSP an "Cannot start game, data is corrupted"
how you play I followed description?
How Do You Play This On The Wii?
I tried putting the game in the app folder on my sd card and my usb
neither of which Worked.
I don’t quite remember how this stuff works, but you need a homebrewed Wii. Alternatively, you could just run it in an emulator like Dolphin.
You need to have the Homebrew Channel. Open it and check there, you should see it.
hi, i have tried to get the ds build running on my ds lite with a ttds card, but every time i launch the game it flashes white and then crashed (i think, it is just a black screen), any advice would be welcome. : )
same, i'm using a ds lite with an r4 clone.
edit: i put it in the root directory thinking it would help, now ysmenu just freezes when i try to launch it.
edit2: now it freezes just from me scrolling past it
edit3: alright, you have to download twilightmenu and open it from there
use FAT disabled build
How do i get this running on the Wii?
You need to launch this with homwbrew
I look like you don't know anything about these things
1. Homebrew your Wii using letterbomb or flashhax.
2. Drag the apps folder into the root of your SD Card/USB directory.
3. Insert the SD Card/USB into the Wii and run the homebrew app. (If usb doesn't work, plug it into a different usb slot)
Funny arcade-style game. I never got a grip on the physics, but it was fun just launching the egg all around! Personal high score: 5
Thanks for trying it out! The physics/controls could definitely be improved but I'm glad you had fun regardless :)
mfw wii port but no linux port :(
neat game though!
Dolphin has a Linux port, at least
And isn't there a DS emulator for Linux/Mac OS X?
Yes, but for Linux compatibility, I think the easiest way would probably be to run a cracked version of MacOS on a virtual machine.
With this, you can easily emulate an iPhone on the VM to use Dolphin to emulate a Wii program like DeSmuMe!
Once you get DeSmuMe working, you should be able to seamlessly get the DS version of this game loaded up in no time!
Hope this helps :)
ps: please do not try this, this is purposefully convoluted and terrible advice
try installing retropie and getting drastic (you can also do this on x86 platforms easily)
i'm pretty sure you can use wine (wine is not an emulator) without any problems, this game doesn't have a drm (denuvo) or packer (themida) so yes you can run it without any problems
... Just compile it urself. U got source code.